Our target is to raise $60,000 in order to build capacity in Web development for a group of 30 participants over a period of six (6) months.
The objective of the 3-month unpaid internship is to allow students who have successfully completed the online training to put into practice what they have learned. Interns can either join as a Software Developer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Business Analyst or UI/UX Designer.
- Answering questions related to module contents via Slack by your group members and
- Reviewing their assignments and providing feedback on the eLearning platform.
- Presenting one of the module content during the live sessions (online or in-person)
- At least 2 years of experience in Web or Software Development.
- Be familiar with Slack.
- Mentors will need to be available at least 1 hour per day on weekdays during the academy and during the live session (from noon to 3pm) every 2 weeks on Saturdays between
Click on the Mentorship tab and fill in the form.